All Saints Church


logo

dsc01751

 

The works comprised of the removal of the existing timber pew platforms within the Lady Chapel and the construction of a new suspended timber floor at the lower level of the rest of the church. The stone font was also relocated which required the inclusion of a steel support structure for additional support. 

Curbar Church was originally built in 1868.

 

dsc01690dsc01696dsc01757dsc01732



UPGRADING OF THE LADY

  CHAPEL 

ALL SAINTS CHURCH

           

  Client: Parochial Church Council of 

All Saints Church

Architect: Elden Minns      
           
Value - £9,000
           
Completion: August 2012
           
All Saints Church
Off Curbar Hill, Curbar
Hope Valley
Derbyshire
S32 3TH